Platinum Safety’s RTITB accredited Forklift Experienced Level course is designed for experienced forklift operatives, to create safe working practices in the work place, in order to minimise the chance of accidents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Platinum Safety’s two-day course is designed for experienced operators who do not hold a certificate in forklift driving.
On completion of Platinum Safety’s , experienced Forklift course’ participants will be able to:
- Operate a vehicle safely, reducing the risk of injury to themselves and others.
- Operate only using safe driving habits.
- Understand the potential consequences of their actions.
- Load & unload safely.
- Refuel / recharge forklift safely.
- Handle awkward loads.
- Introduction to the course and safe driving.
- Introduction to the vehicle and its controls.
- Safe operating practices and safety video.
- Operator safety and elementary driving.
- Safe loading and unloading of the vehicle.
- Explanation, demonstration and guided practice in the correct procedure to adopt when driving the vehicle.
- Examination (written and practical).
- Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course.
- Practical demonstrations and applications using the forklift.
- Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used.
- Maximum of 3 participants.
- 2 day duration.
This course is certified by the RTITB and is valid for three years