This course equips participants with the necessary skills and experience to extinguish fires in the workplace safely.
- Fire triangle
- Chemistry of fire
- Dangers and consequences of fire
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Practical experience of putting out fires
Learning Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this course, participants will have the skills and knowledge necessary to:
- Understand the basic precautions to take
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Use fire extinguishers effectively and safely
- Select the appropriate fire extinguisher
This Course is Designed For: Personnel in all workplaces
Training Methodology: This course is highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course: Participants should wear comfortable clothing for practical activities.
Duration of the Course: 3 Hours
Participants: A maximum of 12 per course
Certification: Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a certificate of attendance.