Platinum Safety aspire to equip participants with the necessary skills and experience to extinguish fires in the workplace safely.
Platinum Safety Course Content
- Fire triangle
- Chemistry of fire
- Dangers and consequences of fire
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Practical experience of putting out fires
Platinum Safety Learning Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this course, participants will have the skills and knowledge necessary to:
- Understand the basic precautions to take
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Use fire extinguishers effectively and safely
- Select the appropriate fire extinguisher
This Course is Designed For: Personnel in all workplaces. This Fire Safety course provided by Platinum Safety is available in Limerick, Cork, Waterford, Clare, Tipperary, Kerry, Galway Dublin and also available on request nationwide
Training Methodology: This course is highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course: Participants should wear comfortable clothing for practical activities.
Duration of the Course: 3 Hours
Participants: A maximum of 12 per course
Certification: Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a certificate of attendance from Platinum Safety.