Platinum Safety’s 360 Degree Excavator course which we run regularly in Limerick will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to operate the machine safely. Platinum Safety’s 360 degree Excavator Training will help participants to comply with statutory requirements.
360 Excavator Training Course Content:
- 360° Excavator Training Course Introduction
- Construction Site Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Daily Inspection
- Hydraulic Systems
- Operating Practices:
- Manoeurve the excavator in confined areas
- Remove and re-attach bucket
- Excavating and digging procedures/practices
- Backfilling procedures/practices
360 Degree Excavator Training Courses Ireland
Duration: 1 Day
Training Times: 8.00 am-4.30 pm
Assessment: Theory and Practical Examination
Certification: On successful completion candidates will be awarded a QQI Certificate and a CSCS Card
360 Excavator Training Course Ireland Prerequisites:
- Completed New Entrants Log Book (Minimum 6 months experience) or meet criteria in the candidate pack
- One Passport Photographs
- Safe pass course completed
- PPS Number
- PPE(personal protective equipment), i.e. Hard Hat, High Vis Vest, Steel Toe Capped Boots, Gloves.
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training. Our excavator 360 training and assessment programme enables experienced plant operators to gain recognition for their achievements. Successful excavator 360 training course candidates get certified after demonstrating their skills, knowledge and attitudes associated with plant operations.